- This event has passed.
“Leadership: The Power of Managing Change” seminar
January 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce Affinity Team is hosting the upcoming “Leadership: The Power of Managing Change” seminar featuring our CEO, Angela F. Carter, MBA.
Are you a change leader or challenged manager? Is your organization ready to face the unknown hurdles of 2017? Come join us for this impactful seminar that will revitalize the way you approach change as a leader. No matter if you are an experienced corporate manager, a free-spirited entrepreneur, an enthusiastic team leader, or head of household, this session will prepare you to maneuver the obstacles ahead to hit your target goals.
This seminar is designed to address the challenges we have as leaders in our home, family, workplace, and community. It will also provide guidance and tools on how we can better manage the many elements of our professional and personal lives. This seminar will take you on a journey to learn:
- How you currently function as a manager or leader when faced with everyday challenges
- What are the most common challenges faced by individuals that affect performance in the workplace
- Change-Readiness tools to increase productivity
- How to navigate workplace transitions and sustain operational momentum within your team
- 3 critical points to help you crush fear, pursue change, and stimulate innovation in an ever-evolving world
- $25 – The Woodlands Area Chamber Members
- $50 – Prospective and Non-Members
Join Ms. Carter and leaders citywide as we prepare to lead the way in 2017. REGISTER TODAY! Seating is limited.
We look forward to a successful and productive seminar that will propel you power up to manage change.