- This event has passed.
“Leadership: Manage the Lead” seminar
March 10, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
Are you managing or leading? Why choose one, when you’re destined to be both? Come join us for this impactful seminar that will open your eyes to your potential as a leader. No matter if you’re just beginning your management channel or already treading the path of experience, this session will propel you to the next level. This seminar will take you on a journey to learn:
- Who you are? Manager or Leader?
- What leadership style best fits your management role?
- How to identify your team and develop success using their unique work styles?
- How to advance and implement the next leader on your team?
- 5 critical points to help shift your mental focus to manage the lead at any level?
Prior to the seminar, each attendee will need to take a short, free leadership assessment on-line by SkillYouNeed. This assessment will allow leaders to learn and identify their level of competency in specific styles. The presentation will help attendees understand their results and the process of how best to use a mix of styles for a more effective interface as a leader.
It is imperative that each attendee complete the assessment and bring their results to the seminar to best tailor the experience. Please see link the below:
We look forward to a successful and productive seminar that will propel you to the next level as you manage the lead.